In order to improve the overall quality and credibility of certified merchants in the fiat currency trading zone, and ensure the user experience of the platform, the platform has formulated a series of procedures such as merchant application standards, merchant clearance rules, and merchant termination. While constantly recruiting new high-quality merchants, it will also regularly clear merchants that do not meet the requirements of the rules to build a good legal currency trading ecosystem.
Application method for certified merchants:
The application of the certified merchant can be applied online through the webpage. The platform will strictly screen the applicants. On the basis of meeting the application conditions, successful applicants will be notified within 4 working days.
First, apply for certification for the first time
1) Complete real-name authentication;
2) Order completion rate is not less than 90%;
3) Order quantity ≥10 orders;
4) The account has 500,000 BTs as the merchant's security deposit (must guarantee that the legal currency account has 500,000 BTs as the merchant's security deposit within 1 working day after receiving the customer service call notification, otherwise it will be disqualified)
Note: The platform will implement a one-month evaluation period for the first time to apply for the account of a certified merchant, and the merchants that do not meet the assessment requirements will be refunded. The following assessment will be performed on new merchants during the assessment period:
· 1) The number of completed orders is not less than 200;
2) No user complaints;
· 3) No order dispute occurred, and after the platform customer service was involved, 3 or more times did not cooperate with the customer service.
Certified merchant clearance rules:
1) The completion rate is less than 90%
2) The total transaction amount in the past three months is less than 5 million;
3) The average deposit time is more than 30 minutes;
4) The number of malicious cancellations (the responsible party is a certified merchant) more than 3 times in the past month;
5) In the past month, more than 5 users have complained and the customer service has verified the impact;
6) Order disputes, after the platform customer service intervention, 3 or more times without cooperation with customer service processing;
7) maliciously modify the payment information after the order is generated, forge fake payment vouchers, etc .;
8) Disseminate bad information affecting the platform within the group and the impact is bad;
9) Advertisement within the group, 3 warnings have been fruitless;
For merchants that do not meet any of the above rules, regular refunds will be made
Note: Malicious cancellation refers to an unpaid but clicked paid, eventually canceling the order.
Proactive cancellation of certified businesses:
Apply for de-authenticated merchant identity by email, send an email to: email@example.com, the title content: "De-certified merchant currency group account", wait for customer service to verify and complete the cancellation (completed within 7 working days), authenticate the merchant Re-application is not allowed within three months after the status is cancelled.